iPhone 6S model

Harry Wild

May 25, 2013
Visit site
The 6S/7 A9 SoC will take about 30% less power to run. That means more runtime with the same battery size.

I just hope the make the 4.7" model the same resolution as the current 5.5" model.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
The 6S/7 A9 SoC will take about 30% less power to run. That means more runtime with the same battery size.

I just hope the make the 4.7" model the same resolution as the current 5.5" model.

That would be nice. Although 326 ppi is great, bumping it up to over 400 would make the display just that much better. There is the battery life factor though. If having a 1080p display would cause decreased battery life, I wouldn't want it.

iN8ter

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
To be frank. I don't notice the differences in PPI unless I eyeball the screen for pixels. That really isn't that important and I wouldn't even be surprised if the next iPhones didn't change the screen resolution.

Granted. I'm on a 6 Plus, but when I looked at the 6 and Note 4 screen PPI just want something that I ever thought about.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Love Divine

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
6s and 6s plus for sure, with maybe a 6c model, possibly in a smaller form factor.

6s plus will be the same dimension wise, and will have a Black color instead of grey. Apple A9, slightly larger battery, 1.5-2gb of ram (won't be publicized) and the same storage options. A better camera with a higher res, capable of 4k video recording or maybe 1080p 60fps. Apple watch connectivity will be emphasized. Possible bump in screen res but unlikely till the iPhone 7. Smaller 6 could get OIS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Here are my predictions:

-CPU- A9, 1.5-1.6 GHz, Dual Core
-GPU- Quad-Core (like A7 and A8 I believe)
-RAM- 2 GB
-OS- iOS 9
-Screen Sizes- 4", 4.7", 5.5"
-Resolutions- Same as current models
-Cameras- 13 MP(?) rear, 2-3 MP front, same dual flash, Plus model will be only model with OIS
-Dimensions- Same as current models, but 4" model getting a new design like the 6/6+
-Misc Features- Touch ID, NFC, Bluetooth 4.x, Gorilla Glass 4 or Sapphire displays, Possible quick charging technology

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
My wish\dream list...

- increase RAM. More RAM is always good, although you have to keep the heat to a minimum
- iPhone 6: offer better\bigger (or should I say larger?) battery life. The 6 Plus is brilliant as it is
- create all new iPhone's with minimum 32GB (64GB is not for everyone)
- add\change gestures. Give use gestures like BlackBerry, i.e. less of pressing the home button to access other apps
- while in an email, allow one to swipe right, and then scroll up\down to the next email (gestures)
- more colour choices. Women love colours, no?
- my second BIGGEST request (besides gestures), give ALL iOS' a transparent bottom bar! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. And no, I'm not jail braking just for that

olliegrl

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
32 GB storage option return. Better low light camera performance. Better front facing camera (1.2 MP still? come on. i know MP doesn't make a photo great, but the G4 has an 8 MP FF camera...and it's beautiful).

Keep same size so we can all keep using the same cases. I like the idea of the C model. Or even a 5 sized model.

olliegrl

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm still hoping for a 6c! Right now as I'm using my 5c, I realize my 6 just doesn't hold a candle to it.

Literally the only reason I no longer have a 5c is cause I went to get a new one (after trying the 6 and not being a fan of the size) and it was only available in 8 GB...then the 5s was only available in 16 GB..../sigh...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dennis Anderson Julien