iPhone 6 Plus bent.... Now what?

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
I've got a better question...Why would Animal Planet pay a "team" of proctologically challenged idiots to find Bigfoot, a creature that doesn't exist?:p

I've stated this before...Put an iPhone 6+ inside the back pocket of Kim Kardashian's jeans, and the phone will bend.:):p

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I've got a better question...Why would Animal Planet pay a "team" of proctologically challenged idiots to find Bigfoot, a creature that doesn't exist?:p

I've stated this before...Put an iPhone 6+ inside the back pocket of Kim Kardashian's jeans, and the phone will bend.:):p

Protologically challenged eh? I can only imagine what that might feel like but...LMAO. Well done.

bentphone6

Sep 23, 2015
Visit site
This is one of the worst threads I have ever seen on the internet. So many defensive non analytical people. The iPhone 6+ is ground breaking and has issues. Apple has recognized it and is trying to fix it with the 6s+ using a thicker case. When people pay $750 plus for a phone they expect impeccable quality. This phone bends, it's a flawed design and people should expect the highest quality for the price they pay. My phone bent in my pocket, I took it to apple, they acknowleged the problem, said there were no apparent issues that showed I did anything wrong and replaced the phone. My second one bent in my pocket just as quick. I'm 6'4" and the phone bends to the shape of my leg. It's an issue and apple told me that a lot of tall people are having this issue and they will be fixing it on the next version. Done and done.

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
This is one of the worst threads I have ever seen on the internet. So many defensive non analytical people. The iPhone 6+ is ground breaking and has issues. Apple has recognized it and is trying to fix it with the 6s+ using a thicker case. When people pay $750 plus for a phone they expect impeccable quality. This phone bends, it's a flawed design and people should expect the highest quality for the price they pay. My phone bent in my pocket, I took it to apple, they acknowleged the problem, said there were no apparent issues that showed I did anything wrong and replaced the phone. My second one bent in my pocket just as quick. I'm 6'4" and the phone bends to the shape of my leg. It's an issue and apple told me that a lot of tall people are having this issue and they will be fixing it on the next version. Done and done.

..... -__- .................

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

Ahem... ok, if you say so.

timjobs

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
I have a question on this topic, why would apple strengthen the aluminum on the new 6s if there wasn't a bending problem?

anon(279851)

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Ok scratch my post. Sorry I wrote it before I saw u posted the pic. I'd take it to an Apple Store and see what they say. Worst they will do is tell u they can't do anything.

"Worst they can tell you is they can't do anything?? "That's sound really ridiculous as he just bought it last week. Just take it back and Apple will replace it immediately.

Antron

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Just the other day I noticed that my 6 plus is bent where the volume up and down buttons are. Does anyone have an idea if Apple will replace my phone if it is out of warranty?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekintech1