iPhone 5s battery problem

Iprodb17

Mar 1, 2016
Visit site
My grandma recently gave me her iPhone 5s and it's locked to virgin and I have metro so I just use it as a iPod basically and have airplane mode and wifi on but the battery drains so fast it's on iOS 10.2 and I've factory reset 3 times (first 2 times from iCloud backup and 3rd time I set up as new iPhone ) bit I can barely use it for more than 1 hour it rapidly drains and that's if it's on airplane with low power mode enabled and it does at 20 - 30 % and I just want help

Posted via the iMore App on the honor 5x,iPad mini 2,iphone5s

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
My grandma recently gave me her iPhone 5s and it's locked to virgin and I have metro so I just use it as a iPod basically and have airplane mode and wifi on but the battery drains so fast it's on iOS 10.2 and I've factory reset 3 times (first 2 times from iCloud backup and 3rd time I set up as new iPhone ) bit I can barely use it for more than 1 hour it rapidly drains and that's if it's on airplane with low power mode enabled and it does at 20 - 30 % and I just want help

Posted via the iMore App on the honor 5x,iPad mini 2,iphone5s

Assuming the iPhone 5S is at least 2 years old, I'd say the battery is worn out.

Your best bet is to go to the nearest Apple Store and have them run diagnostics. They can tell you if you're eligible for a new battery and inform you about the costs.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77