Iphone 5 Lifeproof Case

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Wait till you see the new one that's coming out. It's a Nuud version like the iPad. So no screen protector. Looks awesome. Maybe otter buying them wasn't so bad after all...

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Wait till you see the new one that's coming out. It's a Nuud version like the iPad. So no screen protector. Looks awesome. Maybe otter buying them wasn't so bad after all...

Is it still waterproof if yes how does it work?????

Sent from my iPhone 5

dobermansrule

May 23, 2013
Visit site
Yeah that case without a screen protector would worry me. Especially cause now you have to worry about what you get on the screen...

bigmatt302

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
I stopped using my lifeproof because during calls I would get echoing from the case during the middle of a call. I like the case but couldn't deal with that issue.

Schufly

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
There has to be some kind of flexible seal in contact with the glass in order to seal the rest of the phone. And the case must be really snug in order to put enough pressure on that seal. I can't wait to check one out. The screen is the biggest downer for me on my Fre.

Shooter03

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Anyone who owns a N??d for the iPad will get just how it works. There is a seal around the front piece of the case. I've had one on my iPad from day 1 and its great, can't wait to get one on my iPhone. I think it's the greatest development ever in waterproof cases.

Tap'n Like A Boss on my 5 while grilling on my Weber!

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
There has to be some kind of flexible seal in contact with the glass in order to seal the rest of the phone. And the case must be really snug in order to put enough pressure on that seal. I can't wait to check one out. The screen is the biggest downer for me on my Fre.

I was thinking the same thing but the clear back is unusual I kind of like the square logo window better looks sharp with my white 5

Sent from my iPhone 5

cguilbeau22

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Lifeproof just sent out an email saying the nuud for iPhone 5 is out. I'd love to try it, but I just bought a lifeproof 2 months ago and don't feel like spending more money.

awtryau89

Dec 20, 2009
Visit site
I worry about this case with iOS7 and Control Center. My friend has a Defender and has issues getting Control Center to pull up from the bottom because of the bezel. I wonder if this will be an issue with the nuud.

luigi1285

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
Just picked up the nuud case. So far so good when talking on phone is louder than with fre. Also speaker phone is a bit louder also. Home button is much improved and screen looks amazing even with supplied screen protector. Now the audio jack plug is connected to the case which is nice. Only thing I don't really like is how raised the edges are. Gonna water test it in a bit well see how that goes.

zeteo

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
My son called me this morning the voice quality was horrible I could hardly understand him. He told me he had put a lifeproof case on it. He removed it and returned to his normally clear voice.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
takectrl