4G LTE
External memory ? flash or something OR USB port on the phone
More Siri integration with other apps/services
Big screen
NFC
Replaceable battery
And anything else that makes iphone-5 better then any Andriod phone

Hey braun00
Your expectations from a mobile is device seems pretty high, and does your android phone provides Siri and 18 MP camera. iPhone 5 have fulfilled a few of your expectations like bigger screen, 4G LTE, improved SIri. So what do you think, is iPhone 5 better than your current android phone. Please specify your android smart phone model and if possible make a comparison with iPhone 5.

RebelNutt18

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
The iPhone of the Future

The iPhone of the Future

This iPhone is for everyone. This iPhone is for the gamer who loves to beat his friends high scores at Doodlejump. It has and extra 0.5 inches of screen to add that little extra ?something? to your gaming experience. This iPhone is for the hipster who loves to customize his phone. Because this iPhone gives you the ability to replace your battery with a removable back plate. It also has a USB port on the bottom of the iPhone which adds the ability to add memory to your already 72GB iPhone. It also means that you can transfer files from iPhone to iPhone. A feature that no other smart phone offers. This iPhone is for the creative photographer who loves to take pictures with his iPhone. This iPhone has a new and improved 10 megapixel camera on the front and the back of the phone. The iPhone has the ability to edit your photos inside the ?Camera? app. This iPhone is for the person who constantly posts to social networks. As you pull down the notification center you can instantly post to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. You can also post photos straight from the ?Camera? app to any of these three social networks. This iPhone is the best to date. Why? Because of the 4G LTE integration, the new and improved camera, the enlarged screen and everything else. Oh and did we mention? Its only $150.

Last edited:

canarycny

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
my version of the iphone pro always thought it would be a great idea to go for folks who want a little more and are willing to pay for it.

Attachments

• 8024738194_b559140bb9_c.jpg
    8024738194_b559140bb9_c.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 60

ImagineBreaker

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
I created this using Autodesk Inventor 2012.
I called it the iPhone Elite, and it comes with the iGamer control set and a 20-mm iShoot Camera.
The rest is explained in the pictures, hope you guys like it.

Attachments

• ABC.jpg
    ABC.jpg
    604.8 KB · Views: 14
  • DEF.jpg
    DEF.jpg
    525.8 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Lordshakti

Aug 26, 2012
Visit site
Created with photoshop. My dream device breeds the OSX and IOS operating systems with the OQO hardware:

-Multi-boot iOS and OSX Mountain Lion
-5" Retina Display
-Quad Core CPU
-4G LTE
-Full Keyboard
-256GB Storage
-HD Front facing webcam / 10MP rear facing camera/ 1080p video capture
-HDMI out
-15 hour battery life

Brilliant..
Just the design is too bulky..
Other wise it cud b my dream too

matthewmspace

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
For my dream iPhone, it'd have the current 4" display with 3DS-type 3D, but not so terrible that it hurts your eyes. It'd also have Nokia's new Pureview 40 MP camera and shoot 4K video. It'd also have VoLTE on any carrier. It'd also have 500 GB storage.

Santiagohen

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Who knows how the iphone 5 is working in chicago with sprint? The Iphone 4S was very slow in data conections. I like aluminium back, es pretty nice.

imatty

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Geez. An iPhone that the battery never dies, never breaks, compliments me, sings me songs, tells me stories, cheers me up when I'm sad, holds me when I'm lonely, gives me it's case when I'm cold, goes on vacation with me, makes me dinner, and what the heck, drives my car and goes to work for me.

judiphilly

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
A smidgen wider in order to have a bit more room using the keyboard -- the optical illusion with a longer phone is that it isn't as wide across as the iPhone 4. That and a better quality camera (front and back). I get tired of people always asking me why I still carry/use my Canon S95 rather than the iPhone camera. Oh, and a map app that works. That'll do for now.

LyndaP

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
I'd like it to be just a tiny bit wider, with more screen and less frame. A 10-12 megapixel camera would be nice, and video zoom. Otherwise, I have loved every iPhone I've had.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll