iPhone 5 Cases

Palm-a-PREciation

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
I started using an Otter box Defender case (pink and purple) I was never crazy about the color and don't like how bulky it was. I also found it weird to type on since the screen cover wasn't super tight on the screen.

I just got a Belkin sheer case in teal/gray and so far I LOVE it. I now can appreciate the thinness of the phone, I can type easier, and I love the color on my white phone... It looks great!

Last edited:

footmatix

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
I am using a Sena ultra slim soft black leather pouch case. This gives it an elegant look and permits you to use your device bare. The suede like interior polishes the device as you insert it and take it out. 😀

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JHBThree

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Just picked up a blue and gray Belkin grip max case from Verizon. It is Belkin's version of the Candyshell, and it's pretty great. Very high quality, and very reasonably priced. ($24.99) I also got a discount because of my account type, so it was only a little more than $24 with tax.

jinye

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
Anyone here has Case Mate Tough Case for Iphone 5?

I am thinking in getting a case which protects my Iphone, without adding too much bulk and weight on it...

I saw the tough case, and it seems the best in terms of protection/style...

Any opinions on this case?

If you recommend other case, please do say it!

trtmazda3

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
Ordered the Seidio Active in Garnet Red from the iMore Store on Thursday and it is arriving in the mail today! Yay. I am using a black and red Candyshell Grip from Speck right now and it got all scuffed up and ugly after like one day.

md17

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
So I wanted a flat black case, but I was having trouble finding one. So I bought a speck candy shell grip and used a vinyl/fabric car paint. Works wonders. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350919876.011899.jpg

MobiCoder

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Looking for a case for my 5. I want simple yet protective.

I use the Ballistic Smooth case on my iPhone for that reason. Sometimes I want a case that's simple and just fits in my pocket vs. some bulky monster of a case. I don't have an iPhone 5, but I believe it's essentially the same case for both versions of the iPhone.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
We wanted our company name on our iPhones so we found this site where you can download just about anything and they print it on the cover. Came out pretty nice ......... BTW, they have covers for the i5 as well. the site is case-monkey.com.....

I looked at their site last week and saw your case there :)

md17

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Thanks the only downside to that is the rubber is not as tactile as it was before but I am hoping that after a few weeks of use some of the paint on the rubber will wear off

jtexans

May 25, 2012
Visit site
Poetic Illuminate black case:

NO LOSS of signal strength. Case arrived today. Tested it in 3G and LTE modes. Signal strength was the same on and off. There is plastic on the inside of the aluminum case which stops any interference b/t the phone and the case. Great looking case. Kinda slippery but oh well.

nlk10010

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
"Again, any downside to the Seidio Surface case (with kickstand) and the corresponding Seidio holster? "

aprasad:

You may have already gotten replies on this but I have that combination (I prefer a case with a spring clip holster that holds the phone face-in). I had a corresponding setup for my old BB 9810 and liked it very much. To your question, however, there is a slight issue with removing and inserting the phone if you've got something plugged into one of the bottom ports (either into the headphone jack or lightning connector). There is some interference and you have to be gentle and get just the right angle before pulling it out or putting the phone back in. Otherwise, as I say, I like the combination very much, despite the relatively high cost.

trtmazda3

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
Haven't had the Seidio Active very long but I am already kind of tired of it. It's too slippery! I've never had a rubber/plastic case that was this difficult to hold on to!

CardsFan314

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
I ordered a case from desmay (supposedly the thinnest case out)...I'll post pictures once I receive it.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

canguler87

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
I received the Case from Desmay. Man the cuts are the worst cuts I've ever seen in an iDevice till now. Especially the bottom line, while I'm holding my iPhone 5, it scratches my finger! I was not expecting that. Not same quality shown in the website. 3/10 overall for me. I hope I only had that problems and you receive a more precise cut..

Cheers

CardsFan314

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
I received the Case from Desmay. Man the cuts are the worst cuts I've ever seen in an iDevice till now. Especially the bottom line, while I'm holding my iPhone 5, it scratches my finger! I was not expecting that. Not same quality shown in the website. 3/10 overall for me. I hope I only had that problems and you receive a more precise cut..

Cheers

Ouch, if I'm not satisfied I will definitely demand a refund. Can you post some pictures?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBawseEB