Iphone 3GS slow :eek:

WesTCoasTMouA

Jul 26, 2009
Visit site
Ok, so today I added a couple of songs onto my Iphone 16GB 3GS. In total I only have 31 songs on my Iphone, all of a sudden my Iphone 3GS has been really slow. When I unlock my iphone the bar skips and skips and it takes me a while to unlock it. :mad: Also when I scroll down my contacts it skips also....
Any Ideas?

SaberSerene

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
beware about resetting your iPhone you might go through a infinite loop where the Apple logo appears and then disappears then comes back again.

WesTCoasTMouA

Jul 26, 2009
Visit site
I never restored it. I just let it sit for about 30 minutes and it cooled down and everything worked out fine. I think my Iphone was just overheated and needed to cool down.:cool:

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
happy that your problem is resolved.

@fallingsenses. if you have a problem with your phone start a thread as others may have the same problem. you have to know that what you keep describing in several threads is not a normal function of the phone. I too have done a few resets and restores from both a backup and as new and it has not done this on any of the phones i owned. you just might figure out what is wrong?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nethtanyang