iPhone 12/Mini/Pro/Max Preorder/Shipping/Delivery Thread

MSUlover

Nov 9, 2018
Visit site
Ordered mine through Verizon. I got the shipping notice this morning from FedEx. It states that it will not be delivered until the 23rd.

Last edited:

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
I still have not received any shipping updates from Apple, UPS, or otherwise. According to my order on the Apple store, I’m still slated for an October 23 delivery, however.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I still have not received any shipping updates from Apple, UPS, or otherwise. According to my order on the Apple store, I’m still slated for an October 23 delivery, however.

Apple won’t update you until the day before release day. I logged into my UPS account to see my tracking.

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
My AT&T order still says in progress with a delivery window of 10:26-11/2. Not going to worry about. It’ll get here when it gets here

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
My order on Apple shows it is preparing for shipment, but ups says it left Alaska yesterday and will be delivered tomorrow.

Westiemom

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Mine said “Fresno Special” and originally showed delivery of 10/20. But of course now says 10/23 as expected. Supposed to get the Mag Safe charger today.

rustymini

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Mine is still showing"preparing to ship" since I ordered it on the 16th. Nothing to see on UPS since it hasn't shipped. They say it will come on the 23rd........we'll see.

Dgray2712

Dec 7, 2016
Visit site
I saw when I ordered, I could opt to pick up in store. Because of my job, I decided this would be best. Because of Covid, you have to select a pick up time. To be safe for work, I picked 12-12:15 on Saturday. Completely forgetting the Buckeyes are kicking off the season Saturday at noon. UGH!! Thank goodness for DVR’s.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Pre-Ordered my iPhone 12 Pro 128 Blue model yesterday, was going to hold off for the mini, but decided on the new 12 Pro. I will pass my iPhone 11 Pro to my twin brother who is still on his iPhone 7.

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Mine is still showing"preparing to ship" since I ordered it on the 16th. Nothing to see on UPS since it hasn't shipped. They say it will come on the 23rd........we'll see.

Have you checked UPS? If you don't belong/want to sign up for their free My Choice feature, you should be able to search on your phone number (the one you gave Apple for your order). UPS started tracking my phone this last weekend, it was in the US (Alaska) on Monday. Since then, though I'm sure it is sitting in a warehouse in Louisville, it has merely showed "Departed Anchorage."

This is typical for Apple. Also, despite the fact that it says it is "preparing to ship," I already have been sent my AppleCare+ email showing coverage, complete with the Serial number for the phone -- so even Apple knows they shipped it.

Oddly, as a "My Choice" member, I got an email last night claiming it was going to arrive today; despite the tracking last night showing it is going to be delivered Friday. Also interesting, my tracking initially showed the "Service Level" as "Worldwide Express Saver" but has now changed to Next Day Air.

Tomorrow, we the order should change to Shipped, and get the tracking information. Then, it will likely show that it is in Louisville and UPS will probably send it to your home area sometime tomorrow evening/night.

love4speechless

Sep 25, 2018
Visit site
I wasn’t going to upgrade this time. I saw no point in upgrading with the only main new feature being 5G capability. However, when my phone company (Telstra) announced the plans it is cheaper than my 11 pro. My 11 pro has been about $83 a month whereas the 12 pro was $77 a month. So I thought eh may as well. I have preordered the iPhone 12 pro 256gb in the Pacific Ocean blue