Ipad Pro or Air 2 or Wait?

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I have an Air 2 currently which i really love but my husband's Air 1 is dying and so he will inherit my Air 2 when i upgrade.
I am waiting for the Air 3 because the Pro is just too big for me.

Jsince80

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
I have the iPad Air 2 which is more or less what I bring on the road or to work, and the Pro is exclusively my home machine. In comparison they are night and day and I truly love my pro, but I do use both daily. The power of the pro, speed, great screen and awesome sound make it a great multimedia device for me. I also am a multitask ear and the real estate on the pro make that so much easier then the smaller iPad screens. My opinion if the money isn't the issue grab the iPad pro you won't regret it

TheBruzeks

Feb 23, 2016
Visit site
I have read that the Ipad Pro 2nd generation may come out this Fall. Due to limited funds, I won't be able to upgrade in the near future. Should I wait or plunge now? That is the SUPER question of the day....

ianeb

Feb 14, 2015
Visit site
I have read that the Ipad Pro 2nd generation may come out this Fall. Due to limited funds, I won't be able to upgrade in the near future. Should I wait or plunge now? That is the SUPER question of the day....

Wait 8-9 months.... Or buy now? There will always be a new, better, faster, best yet version coming out in x months!

If you can patiently wait 8-9 months then get the pro 2, or just get one now and have an extra 8 months of enjoyment! It's unlikely the pro 2 will have any major upgrade, once they release a new product they'll receive incremental updates like the s version iPhones. If it was the iPad Air you were after I'd say wait as it's literally a few weeks away but 8-9 months is quite a while!

Get a pro now