iPad cases

jrpierce

May 29, 2009
Visit site
I've been running a bare case on my iPad for the last few weeks and I've decided that I'd lose my mind if I dropped it and something happened. I'm leaning toward either the otterbox defender or the incipio destroyer. The thing I don't like about the otterbox is that it doesn't have a stand for portrait mode. The incipio doesn't have a stand period, but I like the looks of it most. My question is: Are there any cases with the protection of both of these cases (the looks of the destroyer), but one that has a stand for both landscape and portrait modes?

wiggy1

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
I have been using the Otterbox Defender case and prop the iPad up in both landscape and portrait mode on my desk.

wiggy1

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
The Otterbox case does not prop the iPad up like the Apple case for typing. It holds the iPad up at a steeper angle which works for me when watching videos, reviewing notes, or reading. However, when typing, I lay the iPad down on the table.

slide

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Otterbox has a great rep stemming from iPhone, etc. I'm mixed about it because while it does a great job of protection, it also bulks up what it protects quite a bit.

I'd never use a case called 'destroyer'. What were they thinking?

Munky#AC

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
I have the OtterBox Defender for mine and like it. Yeah it bulks it up a bit (ok, a lot) but it's worth the protection to me.

wiggy1

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Good point about the Incipio case name. That is like asking for hang gliding advice from a guy nicknamed Crash by his fellow fliers.

markhunsaker

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
I had the Apple case, but didn't like how it was a dirt and fingerprint magnet. I traded it up for an Incase magazine converter case.

April123

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
Hello,
Nice article for anyone who need plan for wedding. I like it very much. Thank you for writing such type article. I will arrange a wedding ceremony very soon and this site helped me.
Thanks

jrpierce

May 29, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for the help everyone (minus april123). I decided to go with the otterbox and I love it so far. Only issue that I have so far is that the case rubbed a couple bubbles into the screen cover that it came with, but I guess that comes with such a tight fitting case.

Thoenig2

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
Cases

I have several cases and they all sport several style stands, potrait, landscape,ect. I have fount the iPad pillow from gadgetfreeway works for all of them, both ways.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ludogg23