iOS7.0.2 Released

LazyStarGazer

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
hello. iOS7.0.2, had beautiful theme? i really want to have new look for my ipad.. i dont want to jailbreak it ! :(

Not sure what you're asking. You want to update your iPad to iOS 7?
What model iPad do you have?
If you're not sure, go to Settings - General - About.
What does it say for:
Version
Model

miss_zaza

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
Not sure what you're asking. You want to update your iPad to iOS 7?
What model iPad do you have?
If you're not sure, go to Settings - General - About.
What does it say for:
Version
Model

Emm... Now im using ipad3.. I want to update iOS7 soon.. Just asking, wether the new version had beautiful theme or just fix for bugs..

romoosh4

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
Please HELP me!!!!
I updated my 4s to 7.2 and in the process of updating via a cable connection to itunes, the process failed with the error: unknown error has occured (29).
I've tried anything on the apple support. The thing is I bought the phone in the US but I don't live there and so I'm not sure I can receive support there. Please help me, my phone isn't functioning, and it's not only a phone but an internet connection.

Thank you very much for your help,
Romy

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Please HELP me!!!!
I updated my 4s to 7.2 and in the process of updating via a cable connection to itunes, the process failed with the error: unknown error has occured (29).
I've tried anything on the apple support. The thing is I bought the phone in the US but I don't live there and so I'm not sure I can receive support there. Please help me, my phone isn't functioning, and it's not only a phone but an internet connection.

Thank you very much for your help,
Romy

Ok. 1st thing you must do is, do a hard reset ( hold the power and home button together until your phone switches off) whilst connected to iTunes. Do not let go of the home button when the phone turns off. Shortly you should see a window in iTunes saying your device is in recovery mode. Then click restore. Make sure your cable is connected to your computer properly and that it works.
Then click restore

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77