iOS screen issues

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm coming from a 7 Plus and my MAX screen is much better...period. I've been doing this smartphone thing for almost ten years and I've seen and heard a lot over the years. Some are true but most are not, one or two or a small few will have a problem and then it becomes some kind of "gate"...LOL. If a person is unhappy with these forever increasingly expensive devices in question just return or exchange. The 3% should never make a Forbes announcement in my opinion, but it is what it is.
A lot are totally blown out of proportion, but yet Apple is the first trillion dollar company so they must be doing something right.

Rant over.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
This is the same guy who reported that the iPhone X was being canceled imminently back in January (he walked in back in April.) He seems to be cherry-picking stuff he was on reddit and other boards, but sure had a history of being half wrong about things (he misinterpreted a report that Apple was planning not to keep the X around as last year’s phone as the phone being canceled completely.)

FWIW, my X display looks just like it did last Sunday on iOS 11.4.1.