iOS 9.2 Public Beta 4 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dukins

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
I tried to update through itunes and ota as well yesterday and early this morning. Still no update. Lo and behold, I just unlocked my phone, checked news, and the top stories updated. So im assuming im on the most current 9.2 now after being on public beta 4.

trparky

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
Open up iTunes on your computer and connect your Lightning USB cable to your computer. Turn your phone off. Once it's off press and hold the home button and plug the Lightning cable into the phone. Keep pressing the home button until the iTunes icon is showing on your device's screen. iTunes will then detect a device in Recovery Mode; it will ask you if you want to do an Update or a Restore. Tell it to do an Update and it will download the appropriate iOS download for your device, re-install iOS on your device, but (and this is important) it will keep your personal data and apps on your device intact.

viktor83

Dec 9, 2015
Visit site
I can't get my beta4 upgrade to work. Its downloaded, but it won't upgrade " Unable to Install Update, An error occurred installing iOS 9.2 Public beta 4" ?? Anyone have a clue?

razza1987

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
I can't get my beta4 upgrade to work. Its downloaded, but it won't upgrade " Unable to Install Update, An error occurred installing iOS 9.2 Public beta 4" ?? Anyone have a clue?

As many have stated on this thread 9.2 official release is the exact same build number as IOS 9.2 public beta 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77