Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
yeah i think it's a little early as well but you never know

i guess, technically, Apple has until 07/17/2012

Robgittle

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
Waiting...

Looking forward to the 25th, if they're sticking to 2 week schedule. Hoping passbook will be usable in beta 2. Would love to stray away from CardStar. Although its been a good app and love the most recent overhau its still a bit clunky to move around in a hurry (in the checkout line), can't wait to see how apple's gonna do it up. Quite well I'm sure.

kshen1

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
I think that beta 2 could come out tomorrow at the earliest. Next Monday seems to be much more reasonable.

Looking forward to the 25th, if they're sticking to 2 week schedule. Hoping passbook will be usable in beta 2. Would love to stray away from CardStar. Although its been a good app and love the most recent overhau its still a bit clunky to move around in a hurry (in the checkout line), can't wait to see how apple's gonna do it up. Quite well I'm sure.

Honestly I don't think Apple will activate Passbook until beta 4 or beta 5. Just my opinion.

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
predictions on fixes for beta 2?

here's mine:
- working auto brightness
- improved apple id/itunes store/music ass performance (noticing itunes match keeps turning itself off, and logging my apple id out... )... music app seems to have issues with the whole streaming-vs-download deal...
- better battery life
- improvement in Maps (not sure what to expect though)... i do know directions in Canada do not work (at least in MB using AT&T iphone)...

ozgurktekin

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
predictions on fixes for beta 2?

here's mine:
- working auto brightness
- improved apple id/itunes store/music ass performance (noticing itunes match keeps turning itself off, and logging my apple id out... )... music app seems to have issues with the whole streaming-vs-download deal...
- better battery life
- improvement in Maps (not sure what to expect though)... i do know directions in Canada do not work (at least in MB using AT&T iphone)...

3G button back!

iPhone4⃣S iOS 6

kshen1

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
UGH and notification center arrangement fixes. When I try to put the share widget at the top, the moment I back out of settings and go back into notification center settings its back where it was oriinally(where I didn't want it -__-) hope that makes sense..

Also experiencing some iMessage picture bugs

Junior33178

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Exptected Improvements & Bugs Fixes in iOS 6

Still hoping that proximity sensor bug in raise to speak siri feature get fixed, that should improve battery performance.

imessage from iOS 6 to other iOS 5.X.X not working properly sometimes.

3G toggle switch, definitively needed back.

DD214#WN

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
I fly to Okinawa at noon on Wednesday so if the folks at Apple are reading this, before then for Beta 2 please......Otherwise I gotta drop back down to 5.1.1.....and I dont want to do that guys...

Come on....Even if you just have to leak it just to me....I wont tell anyone....PROMISE.....