Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
Y'all know what to do.
0d6e474a74086963ce22c77840455b0e.jpg

Reactions: Kizzy Catwoman

gjh1978

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
Native mail application still broken. Banner notifications not working on this build. Been this way since 17.4 release. Contacted Apple multiple times. No responses.

tpeters3030

May 1, 2023
Visit site
For those that do the beta can you try to get Apple to fix issue. If I use a music app such as Apple Music it pops up on the screen lock which is fine while I’m using it but it keeps popping up even when I’m not using it. It’s usually the last music app I used, it’s not limited to just Apple Music.

I’ve searched for how to fix this. One fix was to go to recent app and close the said app, I do that every time I use one, I immediately go in and close it. Does not fix it, it will still pop up in Lock Screen from time to time. The other fix is to turn phone on and off, same it come back. At this point I would be happy if I could turn the Lock Screen pop up off for select apps. I have notifications turned off on select apps.

If anyone knows how to fix this I’d love to hear from you. Otherwise you beta testers can you communicate this to Apple since you’re already working on issues with them. Thanks

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
For those that do the beta can you try to get Apple to fix issue. If I use a music app such as Apple Music it pops up on the screen lock which is fine while I’m using it but it keeps popping up even when I’m not using it. It’s usually the last music app I used, it’s not limited to just Apple Music.

I’ve searched for how to fix this. One fix was to go to recent app and close the said app, I do that every time I use one, I immediately go in and close it. Does not fix it, it will still pop up in Lock Screen from time to time. The other fix is to turn phone on and off, same it come back. At this point I would be happy if I could turn the Lock Screen pop up off for select apps. I have notifications turned off on select apps.

If anyone knows how to fix this I’d love to hear from you. Otherwise you beta testers can you communicate this to Apple since you’re already working on issues with them. Thanks

It’s more of a generic music player that appears on the Lock Screen or the default lock screen player is Music. The reason I say this is because if I play a song via the Pandora app or the Music app, the Lock Screen player is the same. With that being said, if I swipe up from the Lock Screen while either Pandora or the Music app is playing, I m taken to the associated app.

tpeters3030

May 1, 2023
Visit site
It’s more of a generic music player that appears on the Lock Screen or the default lock screen player is Music. The reason I say this is because if I play a song via the Pandora app or the Music app, the Lock Screen player is the same. With that being said, if I swipe up from the Lock Screen while either Pandora or the Music app is playing, I m taken to the associated app.

Yea it’s nice when using a music app but would be nice to be gone when not using one.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

It usually goes away soon. Be sure it's turned off in the music app. You can swipe the music app out of multitasking. That makes it go away immediately.

tpeters3030

May 1, 2023
Visit site
It usually goes away soon. Be sure it's turned off in the music app. You can swipe the music app out of multitasking. That makes it go away immediately.

It comes back off and on thru the day sometimes. I have noticed it comes back on again after using Bluetooth headset using Siri to dictate a message. I assume that must trigger the music app for some reason. At this point I would be happy to just turn the music app on lock screen off but haven't seen anyway to do that.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Yea it’s nice when using a music app but would be nice to be gone when not using one.

I misunderstood your original post. My apologies. When I finish listening to music and close out either Music or Pandora, the music player is no longer on my lock screen.

Having said that, if I simply stop streaming music or even video (ESPN, for example), and leave the app active, the default player will still be visible on the Lock Screen.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
It comes back off and on thru the day sometimes. I have noticed it comes back on again after using Bluetooth headset using Siri to dictate a message. I assume that must trigger the music app for some reason. At this point I would be happy to just turn the music app on lock screen off but haven't seen anyway to do that.

Force close (swipe out of multitasking) the music app. That should work.

tpeters3030

May 1, 2023
Visit site
Force close (swipe out of multitasking) the music app. That should work.

It does but does come back at times. It’s a known bug for some. It’s a PITA is all. As I said earlier using Siri thru Bluetooth headset seems to trigger the music app to show up on the Lock Screen also.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artiefischel99