If you had to pick JUST ONE new feature...

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
To be honest I wish apple would allow for removable sd cards. I know that will never happen but that is something that I do not see why they won't include and that way people can change out cards rather than having to buy a new phone. Then again apple probably does this so people have to do exactly that.

Apple doesn't need a removable SD card for storage as they have iTunes and soon to be iCloud which will do the same thing in a much thinner package. The reason why the Samsung Galaxy S 10.1" tab doesn't have an SD card like the other tabs is because Samsung was going for the thinnest tab on the market and adding an SD card would ultimately add more bulk to the device..... As to needing to buy a new Apple iPhone each year for the storage, why is that? One would still have to transfer the their old apps to the new iPhone anyway, which would use up the same amount of space. Therefore I don't get your logic here when you say Apple does it on purpose to force their customers to get a new iPhone every year.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Apple doesn't need a removable SD card for storage as they have iTunes and soon to be iCloud which will do the same thing in a much thinner package. The reason why the Samsung Galaxy S 10.1" tab doesn't have an SD card like the other tabs is because Samsung was going for the thinnest tab on the market and adding an SD card would ultimately add more bulk to the device..... As to needing to buy a new Apple iPhone each year for the storage, why is that? One would still have to transfer the their old apps to the new iPhone anyway, which would use up the same amount of space. Therefore I don't get your logic here when you say Apple does it on purpose to force their customers to get a new iPhone every year.

Ha that went over your head. I meant they would have to buy a larger gb iphone. Also not everyone wants to store everything in the cloud it is a little easier to have an sd card you can use. Apple not including it has nothing to do with thinness look at the sgs2 it has an sd card slot and is thinner than the iphone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77