If I get a Mac, which one would be best, other than the most expensive?

Nov 26, 2016
Visit site
I am a long time windows user (Also used Linux). I started with an Air2, which i didn't like. I now have a 12.9 iPad pro with pencil which i love, iPhone X and apple watch. I also have a 2 year old Asus Gaming PC, with all the bells and whistles (Only thing wrong with it is getting annoyed with windows 10 someday.)

I usually use Photoshop daily, graphic designer. But i have been trying my hand with drawing etc on the iPad pro and love it. I use Graphic and some with procreate. I do like to work with layers and vectors. I do use a wacom tablet, it is a few years old, but i am finding that i like the pencil a whole lot more. I would love to use my iPad pro like my wacom. But i don't think it is possible with a pc.

If i get a Mac, which one would be best other than the most expensive lol. Or is there a way to get my iPad, iPhone etc to play nice with my pc?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Since you have a good deal of Apple products, I recommend you get either an iMac or a MacBook. Personally, I'd go with the MacBook Air or MacBook Pro because you have the power of a desktop with the advantage of being mobile. I use a MacBook Air for work and it is more than capable of handling simple and resource have tasks, in my opinion. On top of that, the battery life is downright awesome. On the other hand, I use a 2017 MacBook Pro (w/o Touch Bar) at home and it's a beast, but the battery life can't touch that of the MacBook Air that I use for work. Either device should be sufficient, in my opinion.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
It has been years since I had a desktop computer and it was my first...given to me and that was the end of it. I was hooked. LOL. I have had numerous laptops from Gateway to HP and made the move to the MacPro in late 2016 when I got the 2015 Mac Pro Retina display and I love it. I have not had any issues that I had with windows. I made the move from Android to Apple in Jan 2016 and got the Mac Pro in April of that yr. I am very happy with it. I have the iPad Pro as well as the newest ipad 9.7 size. I use them all. The only HP product I have it my new printer and love it....it is the only thing I will ever use on HP anymore. I would had saved a lot of money had I gone with the MacPro sooner.....they last !

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77