iCloud option not available under settings....

momofmanysheep

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
I have been working ALL day to set up 1 iPhone and 4 iPod Touches with the new iOS 5. We have managed to fix all of the bumps in the road except one. On two of the four iPods, the iCloud option is not clickable. I am ready to set up the .me accounts and cannot do so. Thoughts????:confused:

diamonddialogue

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Hold the sleep button and home button until the iPod shuts off (or resets). Restart it and try again. If that doesn't work, come back to this thread and let us know.

momofmanysheep

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Figured it out!

On the iPods, I had locked out my kids from changing their email information. For some reason, this kept them from getting into the cloud.

Yeah me!

Now to figure out how to get them on separate clouds. We are sharing one game center now. Ugh!

Syntax 86

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
My Fix

Hi I've had the same issue, with the iCloud and the Twitter settings button not available, after going through the settings I noticed that the restrictions setting was changed to stop any changes to the Accounts within the iPhone 4s, after disabling the Accounts option, iCloud and Twitter was back working as normal.

Hope this helps

Jay
Syntax 86 ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ludogg23