I want real-time speech to text translation sent via bluetooth

rspolo

Jan 29, 2020
Visit site
I have lost most of my hearing. I am taking a yoga class and would like to be able to read on my iPhone what the instructor is saying as she says it. I was thinking that if the instructor had a bluetooth headphone paired with my bluetooth enabled phone that I might be able to read her instructions. How can this be done?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
First of all, welcome to iMore! It's good to have you here and I hope you find the answers you are looking for. I don' t know of any apps that have what you ask, but that doesn't mean that they don't exist! Does she have an iPhone or any smart phone? If so, she could record her instructions via a text message and then send it to you.

If she has an iPhone, here is a link to an article here on iMore that explains how to do so: click here to read the article

rspolo

Jan 29, 2020
Visit site
Thank you, I will look into that. Actually, I want to read instructions at the same time that everyone else in the class is hearing.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Thank you, I will look into that. Actually, I want to read instructions at the same time that everyone else in the class is hearing.

I certainly understand that- there would definitely be a lag. I have a friend who is hearing impaired, and I'm trying to convince her to get an iPhone. So I'm very curious about this and have done some sleuthing. Have you heard of an App called App MyEar? Here's a link to the App's page in the App Store. Let me know what you think.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77