I made up my mind and stuck with the platform

dc9super80

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
So my contract ended and I was in the market for a new phone, only I didn't want to spend on a very expensive phone. Phones are a little more expensive here than in the US. That said, I was thinking of a Moto X or an iPhone 5c, great prices for good phones.

Went to the Telco, and played with both, was more impressed with the 5c in terms of how it felt. Eventually I got to know of a better promotion.

I got a 64GB white iPhone 5 for the price of the 16GB iPhone 5c. I think I got a pretty good deal. This should hold me fine till the iPhone 6 or even beyond.

Slight change of subject, do you guys keep your 5 or 5s in cases or not?

TiredOfPhoneWar

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
You got nice deal, ip 5 64g you cant go wrong with that, the 5c is beautiful but the ip 5 is nicer and more premium in look,and i use case, i got a lot i order almost one case a day, its becoming a hobby,you should check the thread ? lets see those ip5s case" created by justmeD, there are a lot of thread talking about the case just check it out:)
May i know is it your first idevice?

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
So my contract ended and I was in the market for a new phone, only I didn't want to spend on a very expensive phone. Phones are a little more expensive here than in the US. That said, I was thinking of a Moto X or an iPhone 5c, great prices for good phones.

Went to the Telco, and played with both, was more impressed with the 5c in terms of how it felt. Eventually I got to know of a better promotion.

I got a 64GB white iPhone 5 for the price of the 16GB iPhone 5c. I think I got a pretty good deal. This should hold me fine till the iPhone 6 or even beyond.

Slight change of subject, do you guys keep your 5 or 5s in cases or not?

That's a great deal on an iPhone 5! I use a case most of the time

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Excellent deal 16 GB fills up fast in this day and age of average use

The i5 is an outstanding phone you could buy a case but don't always need one it's a rugged phone

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

dc9super80

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
You got nice deal, ip 5 64g you cant go wrong with that, the 5c is beautiful but the ip 5 is nicer and more premium in look,and i use case, i got a lot i order almost one case a day, its becoming a hobby,you should check the thread ? lets see those ip5s case" created by justmeD, there are a lot of thread talking about the case just check it out:)
May i know is it your first idevice?

No, I have had quite a number of iOS devices up to the 4s and I use a Mac. I was thinking of going back over to the dark side and went to the Telco with that in mind until I held my two options in hand, the Moto X and 5c. I finally got the better deal with the 5. That said i was leaning towards the 5c in lieu of the Moto X. I just don?t think Android is ready for me on a smartphone as yet. I have a Nexus 7 I play around with at home, that will keep my Android itch scratched.

I think I will stick with iOS for my phone though, they say you shouldn?t fix what?s not broken.

TiredOfPhoneWar

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
No, I have had quite a number of iOS devices up to the 4s and I use a Mac. I was thinking of going back over to the dark side and went to the Telco with that in mind until I held my two options in hand, the Moto X and 5c. I finally got the better deal with the 5. That said i was leaning towards the 5c in lieu of the Moto X. I just don?t think Android is ready for me on a smartphone as yet. I have a Nexus 7 I play around with at home, that will keep my Android itch scratched.

I think I will stick with iOS for my phone though, they say you shouldn?t fix what?s not broken.

Alright, im glad that you didnt go to the dark side, good luck with the ip5:)

FinancialP

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
I keep a case on mine. A shattered screen will teach you in a hurry.

However I don't use those bulky cases. I use Element Case aluminum and wooded cases. I carry my phone inside of a pouch or action case. I love the look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Yes! sounds like a great deal, I would've done the same specially because I prefer the aluminum design compared to the plastic one (even though the 5c feels great in the hand) so well done :) and I usually keep my 5 on a case, but sometimes while at home I go naked. Right now I'm using the poetic atmosphere case for my black 5.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrytg4