I know EXACTLY what the iphone 6s will be

ipphone

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
As you know the iphone 6 is announced and obviously apple is developing the 6s as we speak

Looking at what apple did with the 6, it's fairly easy to see what they will do with the 6s. Apple basically put enough in the 6 to keep it interesting, but left out enough to make a big 6s next year

There are many obvious things apple left out just to add it next year

Okay, here is what I predict the IPhone 6s to have

- same screen 4.7 inches

- 2 gb ram

- quad core a9 chip with 2 times improvement (a8 was barely a spec bump) speed will be the biggest advantage of 6s imo

- bigger battery than the 1810mah of the iphone 6. Would last more than a day

- include more sensors like a heart rate monitor, pressure sensors, sweat etc to incorporate in their health apps

Improved 2 mp front facing cameras and 13 mp rear camera with SAME Pixel size so a larger sensor

And kill 16 gb an make it standard 32/64/128gb configurations

There, don't you think that is genius? Which just those improvements, would make it enough to make 5s customers as well as some 6 customers upgrade after just 1 year

IMO it's a perfect strategy to make the iphone completely fresh next year

I wouldn't be surprised if I get most of this right for next year ;)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I replied to someone the other day about there being threads created about the probable iPhone 6S shortly after Apple's keynote regarding the iPhone 6, but dang, this takes one takes the cake...:)

cnotes2020

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
What about a 5.9 inch iphone plus plus??!!?! And waterproof for the love of all things tech!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
As you know the iphone 6 is announced and obviously apple is developing the 6s as we speak

Looking at what apple did with the 6, it's fairly easy to see what they will do with the 6s. Apple basically put enough in the 6 to keep it interesting, but left out enough to make a big 6s next year

There are many obvious things apple left out just to add it next year

Okay, here is what I predict the IPhone 6s to have

- same screen 4.7 inches

- 2 gb ram

- quad core a9 chip with 2 times improvement (a8 was barely a spec bump) speed will be the biggest advantage of 6s imo

- bigger battery than the 1810mah of the iphone 6. Would last more than a day

- include more sensors like a heart rate monitor, pressure sensors, sweat etc to incorporate in their health apps

Improved 2 mp front facing cameras and 13 mp rear camera with SAME Pixel size so a larger sensor

And kill 16 gb an make it standard 32/64/128gb configurations

There, don't you think that is genius? Which just those improvements, would make it enough to make 5s customers as well as some 6 customers upgrade after just 1 year

IMO it's a perfect strategy to make the iphone completely fresh next year

I wouldn't be surprised if I get most of this right for next year ;)

Sorry. You don't know what you're talking about. For one, a quad core wouldn't automatically make the phone faster. The 5S easily outperforms almost all of the '13-'14 flagships that have quadcore processors and more than double the clock speed. Secondly, apple DID put barometer in the 6..... And isn't a barometer a pressure meter of sort? There are other things you said that don't make a bean of sense, but I have more important things to do than correct them.

TerenceTanWT

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I have a feel that the iPhone 6S 4.7 inch will come with Optical Image Stabilization. I find the 5.5 inch way too huge, but I would like to have OIS and a HD display...

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77