I just bought a iPhone 6 Plus 128 gbs... Now what do I do?

I

iMore Question

First is this easy to do and will I regret or lose a lot of money doing it. I have an at&t iPhone 16gb ( I know stupid, but the sales rep told me that would be enough storage for my needs) still on contract owing $560 which I would like to sell on eBay if it's doable. 16 gbs is just not enough. I need more storage and since I love this phone so much I don't see me getting another phone for a long time especially if I can get the 128 gb version. I've erased and set everything back to factory. For find my phone I put in my password, and the device was erased and removed from my account so that the next owner can activate it.

Is the sim card also erased or does that need to be removed? Why do I need to contact my carrier that I've sold my phone? Do I use the money from selling the 16 gb version to pay off that phone before I can activate the new phone? When I activate my new phone will I still have the same phone number? Since buying a new phone will I have to start over with a new contract and plan? My plan is a family plan will this affect it. I've spoken with at&t but I just want a second opinion before I move forward.

I've been a stalker on imore for a long while now and noticed people switching phones like they change clothes. (either they are rich, single, or know something I don't) Just wondering how they do it.

Sorry I'm new at this. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
First, those of us that are "switching phones like they change clothes" are often losing money, but we like having the latest device, so it's worth the cost. However, I don't recommended this for everyone.

Second, most of these questions you should ask your carrier. If you are under a contract (depending on the plan), there might be certain stipulations as to what you can/can't do.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrytg4