I jailbroke my IPhone 4 and now my photostream won't load previous pictures.

Insane225

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
I recently jailbroke my CDMA IPhone 4 5.1.1 with GreenPois0n, and everything is great except that my pictures were wiped clean, and my photostream won't load previous pictures. When I click the "Photos" icon, it says "Downloading 96 of 141". It doesn't show any of my previous photos that I have taken in my Camera Roll, or Photo Stream. It only shows pictures (in both albums), that I have taken since I have jailbroken my phone. I see that it's nearly impossible to view your iCloud Photo Stream online (from a Windows computer), but I would really like to have access to my previous Photo Stream pictures (either via iPhone, or PC). Any way to go about doing this?

Last edited:

bear_lx

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
have you tried refreshing icloud? maybe try turning photo stream off and then back on. also make sur ethe app iis copmpletely closed and then reopend? i am not as familiar with ios yet, but hope you get your pics back... needless to say they are safely sitting in your icloud, justy need access to them

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Turning off iCloud on the phone isn't going to erase the photos on your photo stream. Those will remain on the server unless you manually go and delete them yourself. Whether through the photo stream options, or logging into the desktop iCloud site and erasing them all in one shot.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBawseEB