I hate the new twitter update!

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Do you have a backup of the previous version?

Exactly. If you want to stick with the Twitter app, the version you replaced with the update should still be in your Trash/Recycle Bin on your computer. Just delete the one currently living in your iTunes library and restore the older version in its place (i.e. move the file from the trash and back into your iTunes library). Sync your device and you're good--BUT remember that you won't be able to update the app in the App Store, and also won't be able to use the Update All button on your device without having to do this process again afterwards.

mobileapp

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
I am believed that TweetDeck offers a beautiful paneled interface that lets you swipe between your most recent updates, mentions and direct messages.

rosenstar

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Exactly. If you want to stick with the Twitter app, the version you replaced with the update should still be in your Trash/Recycle Bin on your computer. Just delete the one currently living in your iTunes library and restore the older version in its place (i.e. move the file from the trash and back into your iTunes library). Sync your device and you're good--BUT remember that you won't be able to update the app in the App Store, and also won't be able to use the Update All button on your device without having to do this process again afterwards.

Hmm does anyone know the date of the update?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I don't know the date but it should be easy to figure out which version you need...the current iPad version is 5.0.2, so just try loading 5.0.1 and so on into iTunes until you get the version you want. (If you know the features you don't want, you might also be able to tell by looking at the changelogs for each update.)

rosenstar

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site

Ok, so I finally had a chance to check my recycle bin.... not there. Haven't synced my iPad in some time, I must've cleaned my Recycling Bin since. Anyway/place to download the old app?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ludogg23