I Got free Pool Party invitations!

hpcomputergeek

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Pool Party is basically another picture sharing service. It is very similar to Google Picaso. Anyways, this app is in the App Store but the only way to use it is to have an invitation sent to you. If you see my posts on Android Cental forums, I have been giving out a number of invites to people there. I just want to let the people down here at TiPb know about this app. So I got invitations and I made 2 accounts just in case I run out of invites. People PM me your email address and I will send the invite to you within 5 minutes! (If I am not sleeping!) Other people can help do the invites also if you would like too. Now what? Let's start giving out invites! :D

Reactions: jsntrenkler

whall85

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Tried to PM but apparently I need 15 posts or more. Shame on me for not reading the rules! Anyway, my email is william dot hall dot iv AT gmail. I'd really appreciate the chance to try out Pool Party!

-Will

Last edited:

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
It's interesting software, not sure that I enjoy it too much. Kind of get the same thing from Facebook already, you post a picture, others can comment ..

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
takectrl