I finally figured out why Samsung makes anti-iPhone ads...

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
"They can't" that is a bit silly. They can and they do. They just take the low road half of the time. And my guessing is they do it because their research shows it works. Just like MANY OTHER MAJOR COMPANIES.

If they could they would.
Clearly they cannot.

Sales are tanking, Samsung clearly are desperate. It's a shame your bothered by samsungs performance, or lack there of.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Illustrator Joe

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
He does. And gets ordure flung at him when he does...and the cats who prefer other platforms litter the sandbox of those kinds of articles with derision too.

The attraction to those articles doesn't give him the extreme feedback he gets from the vs. Samsung articles. If his writing is good enough (which it is) he wouldn't have to do these weekly vs. Samsung articles. I said it before, I will say it again in my eye he is stooping.

He is becoming the very thing he is criticizing. He is writing articles calling out Samsung for their shortcomings rather than focusing on Apples advances. THE EXACT THING SAMSUNG IS DOING (in some) OF THEIR COMMERCIALS.

Do you guys not see this?

Illustrator Joe

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
If they could they would.
Clearly they cannot.

Sales are tanking, Samsung clearly are desperate. It's a shame your bothered by samsungs performance, or lack there of.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Seriously.. they do. Are the only Samsung ads you see the ones that Rene posts? If so that may be your problem.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77