I don't get Twitter...

gbourland

Sep 3, 2008
Visit site
I recently had to restart my @gabebourland twitter account and lost all my followers/followings. But it is almost fun making new friends as well as getting the old back. I have been using Twitter more and more and drifting away from facebook as the constant youville,mafia wars,poker chips and other crap is just way too annoying. Twitter is clean, simple and to the point, plus I like just adding random pics here and there. Tweetie 2 seems to be my favorite Iphone client so far. I had tweetie v1 and this one is just improvements. Now off to follow some of the people who have posted in this thread.....

Zoso1048

Oct 18, 2009
www.facebook.com
I recently had to restart my @gabebourland twitter account and lost all my followers/followings. But it is almost fun making new friends as well as getting the old back. I have been using Twitter more and more and drifting away from facebook as the constant youville,mafia wars,poker chips and other crap is just way too annoying. Twitter is clean, simple and to the point, plus I like just adding random pics here and there. Tweetie 2 seems to be my favorite Iphone client so far. I had tweetie v1 and this one is just improvements. Now off to follow some of the people who have posted in this thread.....

I agree with EVERYTHING you just said, sir. That never happens... Are you my long lost brother??

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vincie855