I am getting the Apple Watch Series 5 coming from the Apple Watch Series 3

iwoodland

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I have the Watch 4 and love it - would love to get the 5 but think i’m going to wait till the 6 and battery life will increase even further hopefully - will be patient and then enjoy the AOD next year - i can’t believe how much i use the watch now - i have my iPhone on silent now as all notifications re calls etc come to my Watch and taking calls/handoff using AirPods is amazing and music on the Watch with AirPods is great.

Hope you all enjoy your Watch 5

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I have the Watch 4 and love it - would love to get the 5 but think i’m going to wait till the 6 and battery life will increase even further hopefully - will be patient and then enjoy the AOD next year - i can’t believe how much i use the watch now - i have my iPhone on silent now as all notifications re calls etc come to my Watch and taking calls/handoff using AirPods is amazing and music on the Watch with AirPods is great.

Hope you all enjoy your Watch 5

That’s a great choice!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I took my Series 5 stainless steel Watch off the charger around 8 this morning and now 14 hours later, I have 45% battery life remaining. That’s a little less than half. Not bad, in my opinion. I did a good deal of driving today as well as streaming audio, make calls, send and received messages, etcetera and so far, I’m quite impressed with it.

CherryLane

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
Oh No I just ordered my space grey through my Phone provider today and feel like I should have waited but I wanted the cellular that I didn't have with my Series 3.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nethtanyang