I always go back to the sport band

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I still have the original gray Sports band from my S3 that I bought in Sept. 2017 that I’m now using on my S4. I gave the S3 to my wife and she wears the black Sports band that my S4 came with. I still can’t get myself to spend time & money on swapping different watch bands.

I bought two or three watch bands, but they were a waste of money because I overwhelmingly wear the black sports band with everything I put on.

Last edited:

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
I like the sport band and it's my second favorite of the bands, but I prefer the product red sport loop. It's lower profile which makes it easier to type on a laptop.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
I'm gonna have to pick up a sport band. I really like my loop and the catalyst band is nice and breathable but it's kinda hard to get on with the way it locks in place. I ordered my s4 with the loop so I don't have a sport band at all for it yet.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I want to get another sport band, but am waiting to see what new colors will be released! I snoozed too long on the Pacific Green.... and won't make that mistake again!

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I want to get another sport band, but am waiting to see what new colors will be released! I snoozed too long on the Pacific Green.... and won't make that mistake again!

It would have been nice to have that color in the with holes Nike style. At this point I'm hooked on that and sport loop but like colors that match most of my clothing and will not go out of style.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77