How to I get stocks back in Notification Centre on my MacBookAir?

I

iMore Question

I have my MacBookAir synced with my iPhone 6. Since the last OS X update, Stocks and Weather have disappeared from my notifications centre on Mac. How can I get it back? I really want to have it back as it always keeps me updated about how some of the stocks that I track are doing.

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I have my MacBookAir synced with my iPhone 6. Since the last OS X update, Stocks and Weather have disappeared from my notifications centre on Mac. How can I get it back? I really want to have it back as it always keeps me updated about how some of the stocks that I track are doing.

Welcome to iMore!!

Are you talking about the Stocks showing up on the Today section?
At the bottom under Today click edit. Once the panel opens click the green plus sign next to Stocks and it will be added to the Today panel. You can then move it to where you would like it to appear.
Screen Shot 2016-08-17 at 7.15.56 AM.png

iAppleDoYou

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
I had a similar issue, where all of the widgets except for Today and Tomorrow summary where gone. Even clicking the word edit at the bottom they still did not show up. I called AppleCare and go to a Senior Advisor, the way we resolved it was reinstalling OS X El Capitan via Recovery OS X (Command + R). We booted into Safe Mode (Holding Down Shift) and that still had the same issue. Hope this helps!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lakeland Ghost