How to stop past notifications? Watch blowing up with texts I read on my phone last night!

mws_1984

Mar 14, 2015
Visit site
I turned my watch off last night to save battery rather than it sit there draining it. I have just put it back on and it is blowing up with text notifications for texts I have already read on my phone last night. Is there some way to stop this from happening besides silencing it for the next hour. Cause it's going nonstop the last ten minutes. I read all the texts on my phone so what is the watch doing this for?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Honestly, I have no idea... it's definitely odd. Have you tried doing a forced restart on both your iPhone and your Watch?

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
An update to most Apple eco devices just came out yesterday, including Apple Watch. IME there’s a bit of Friday The 13th in the first handful of hours after updates occur. Ive seen a bit of that regarding messages after my iPhone update.
If your iPhone updated but Watch hasn’t, update watch as soon as you can. Those two being out of OS sync can cause wackiness.
If your iPhone hasn’t updated yet, it could be odd signal loss between IPhone and Watch sync replication. Provided it doesn’t occur again (and again), imho I’d not give it any attention.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77