How much data have you used

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm still on a grandfathered unlimited data plan with AT&T, the most data that I have used in a month is a little over 300MB. This is mostly consumed while tethering my iPhone 4 with my iPad 2.

appgirl

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
Wow I never really thought about checkin this out considering I have unlimited as well, but now that you mention it I might have to see how much I do use in like a month or something.

bmuncy

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Holy smokes! I only use about 400 mb/mo! I guess I'm not getting my money's worth out of my unlimited data, am I?

I am with you. I still have unlimited data through AT&T and I use about 1Gb-1.5Gb/mo which I know I am not getting money's worth out of it but I feel like with the iCloud stuff coming up and data getting larger every day it is like future proofing myself. :)

xvision

Sep 3, 2011
j.mp
You can get DataMan to also track your WiFi usage. This can give you a better overall picture of your data usage.

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
I don't have a running tally, but according to the invoices, I have only once gone above 1GB. Most of the time I average 300-600MB. I have wifi at the house (and at work if I choose to, although the cellular connection is actually faster most of the time), and other than that, I'm rarely using gobs of data while out and about.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vincie855