How much data did you use last billing cycle?

How much data did you use during your last billing cycle?

• Total voters

Dienaldy_k

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
i followed Unlimited data plan since this is only Choice that provider gave to me, I guess it would never be really Unlimited because Call center said i Have 1,5 Gig As Limit, and they will reduced the speed if i passed the limit, :)
never been throttled because s0metime I used Data plan only when I am outside, Class, Or Gym, whenever its possible To switch it On Wifi, i"ll prefer wifi..
at home i always Using Wifi, and and it's working really well

gern blanston

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
I got the first warning at 2.09 gb on my last billing cycle. I went on to use 2.4 gb for that month. I'm in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. I normally use between 2 and 4 gb per month by streaming radio and podcasts. The only place that I have accessible wifi is at home unless I want to spend the majority of my time at Starbucks or McDonalds (which I don't).

If the real issue is network management (which it's not), AT&T should throttle all of the tiered plan users who go into the 5% regardless of how much extra they pay for it.

AT&T may be legally able to do anything that they want under their contract, but they've broken trust with their customers.

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
first month I had the 4s went over 2gb.....manage to stay under since then....but all my instagraming has got me over the 2 so I switched my plan to 3gb....trying to use my wifi more lol

PilotPhil81

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I used 3.8 gb this last month, and the month before that I used 5.2 gb. I have a iPhone 4s with Verizon, and they never throttle my Internet, because Verizon is awesome. I don't know why you guys are staying with AT&T, they are evil.

vietalogy

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Almost hit 8gb and my billing cycle ends in a couple days. I usually use about 2bg but with all this BS with at$t I started to use pandora to and from work.

a6936210-4e44-02cb.jpg

Via Tapatalk

Last edited:

kshen1

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
I only use about 750MB per month and I have unlimited..I don't know how to use more data than I currently am right now

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nethtanyang