How Many Of You Use Bluetooth Earpieces Consistantly? What Brand?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
For whatever reason whether it is your State Law while Driving or even some places even walking, Do you use a Bluetooth Earpiece and what brand?

Branta

Retired Network Moderator
Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
When driving - full handsfree integrated into the car's audio system. The only time I have found Bluetooth particularly useful is in some hotel rooms where the cellular signal is poor except at an uncomfortable location right next to the window. Phone on window ledge, me on soft chair...

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
When driving - full handsfree integrated into the car's audio system. The only time I have found Bluetooth particularly useful is in some hotel rooms where the cellular signal is poor except at an uncomfortable location right next to the window. Phone on window ledge, me on soft chair...

Hi Branta. Same with me as having just bought a new 2014 Honda with Honda link and fully integrated into the car and it's audio system so my iPhone is blue toothed to the car.
The main reason I asked the question is for those that don't have a fully integrated system and I don't know what it is like on your side of the pond but more and more states will ticket you if you get caught not using a blue tooth device in your car and more and more states every day pass these laws.
My car if you text or email me will ask me if I want it read to me. I cannot answer back unless I pull over and stopped unless I use one of the canned responses.
Thank you for your answer.

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
I've never used a bluetooth ear piece. When I'm in the car and I need to talk to someone on the phone I'll just use my AJAYS earbuds or the Apple EarPods with the built in mic. However I do plan on upgrading my car's head unit with a built in bluetooth system so I can use that instead.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
My state passed a handsfree law that went into effect this year. I'm now using the Plantronics Marque M155 bluetooth headset. It has auto answer and works very good.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I use my LG 730+ Bluetooth headphones (wrap around neck) a lot more than my Jawbone Era, but I use some sort of Bluetooh earpiece constantly. I can't tell you the last time I put any of my devices up to my ear, especially my HUGE Note3.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I think all of the BT headsets are ugly and make the user look like a dork. (My opinion, to which I am entitled.)

When driving, I used the BT functionality of my cars' audio systems, as well.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Jabra STYLE
I use it at home only when I'm initiating what is going to be a long call & need to take notes or expecting a long call.
We're fortunate to have BT in both cars but I take it when going out if town & renting a car.

Good Luck

Good OL MC

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Consistently I use a Plantronics BackBeat+ for music and sometimes calls. The call quality on those is just "okay."

If I know I'm going to be on some long calls or driving, though usually I send to VM, I have a Plantronics Voyager headset. I forget which one it is in the series but it is one of those goofy looking ones with the mic extending out. It has good quality audio and is comfortable, so it works.

The two of them being the same brand is a coincidence. My next music headphones will probably be something out of the Motorola lineup.

Algus

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
I use one with my Note 3. Love having a giant phone but that sucker is a pain when I'm actually trying to use it as a phone. The BT earpiece was a no brainer. I stream music to it too, it's about as good at that as a cheap pair of earbuds but it's easier to take off at work.

Antron

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
nugybesa.jpg

;)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Currently, I use the BT provided by my car, but I still use my beloved Jawbone Icon and my Motorola Buds on occasion.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
takectrl