How many members actually passcode lock their iPhones?

Do you passcode lock your iPhone

• Yes

Votes: 27 77.1%
  • No

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Always. Touch ID made it easier to unlock. But it ain't necessary for me. I never leave my phone unattended

I never let my phone leave my side either but I still use the security given to the 5S ans as I look at it, you can never be to safe. It takes the look away in the wrong place for a phone to disappear. That's just me.

dhofary

May 9, 2014
Visit site
I use it as a must feature and touch id made it super fast to open , you barely notice the lock screen . i never thought it'd be this quick and easy.I've seen many people regretting the contents of their stollen phones more than the phone itself , go safe and start using it.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
The only reason i keep a passcode lock on my iPhone 5s is because touch ID requires it. If it didnt, my phone would probably be passcode free. but i love the ease of my touch id so ill keep it for now.

i7guy

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
LOL!

I actually took my passcode lock off about a week ago and I must say it is so liberating! The downside would be that if I were to ever lose my phone whoever finds it could have access to everything on it and I won't get to utilize the features such as the phone being wiped if someone tries too much to get into it but I've never lost my iPhone since I've had it (about 3 years) and I don't plan on it! *knock on wood*

That would be like saying I've never been an accident so I don't need car insurance. ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77