How many here had the iPhone at launch?

solidkevin

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Ah memories.....I remember it was so cool and EVERYONE wanted one, it was damn expensive too (well for me at the time lol) I could only afford the 8gb lol, plus you couldn't just "use" it, you had to connect to itunes and activate it, good times, good times.

iphone_guy

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
I got it for my ex girlfriend as an anniversary present when it launched.... when we broke up, she gave it back. She then made like she wanted to get back with me and was all nice again so I gave her a 2nd chance one night. Turns out she just wanted to steal my phone and go home...while I was in the shower.

Needless to say I chased her halfway up the street on foot...naked....before I realized what was going on...lol

Ahhh memories.

alphasportstv

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
I had a very early one here in canada way before they became avail here, running on a good old StealthSIM stuffed in behind the chip! For the first year I was a phone hero, the only guy I knew with one of these things. As soon as Rogers started carrying them the jig was up and I dumped the 2G.

Man was it a cool phone when it first came out though, talk about "Think Different"

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77