How has apple changed your life?

newpad

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Has apple made your life easier, better or worse? And what products do you have that make your like easier,better, worse? As for me I own a blackberry playbook, iPod touch 4g, iPod nano 4th gen and a apple tv 2g and I use my iPod touch for school/work and my apple tv for watching vacation videos, movies. Once the iPad mini comes out I'm probably going to trade in my Playbook for it.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
My 'life' has not been made easier or worse by Apple products. I use them in the same manner that I use my non-Apple products....I surf the web, peruse forums, read & reply to email and SMS messages, etcetera. I currently own the following products by Apple:

1. MacBook 2009
2. iPad 2 (16 GB, Wi-Fi Only)
3. iPhone 4S
4. Time Capsule (500 GB)

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

glidem

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I believe the impact on the industry has been more effective than the impact on my own personal life. For years, I owned and indeed loved flip phones - then the iPhone came along and totally shook the industry by showing how a touch screen could remove many of the buttons and add new features within a phone. Now, various companies imitate the iPhone success story, leaving pretty much every other company in 'catch up' mode after the latest Apple evolutions/revolutions.

I love many Apple products and enjoy many of the features, however I am not blind to what else is on offer either. I would still be able to browse the web, check my email and so on - yet Apple has been a massive kick up the backside to many competing companies - which has been very good for us really :)

Reactions: Just_Me_D

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Ease of use especially the syncing between iPhone 4S, iPad 2, Google Calender, Gamil, Contacts, on and on.

Good Luck

From0toHero

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Well to be honest, since i own the iPhone 4S and the new iPad 4G 32g
i surf and visit forums much, much more.
An iPad is easier than a PC. You can use it almost everywhere. My 70 Years old Mother can use a iPad without any problems. And most important the Display of the new iPad is a sweet dream. Woooooow. Never seen such sharp and vivid pictures on a devive befor.

pilsbury

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Well, it's nice to have a phone that does everything its supposed to do, and does them near perfectly. Since I got the iPad3, I never turn on my laptop.

NoleScream

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Has apple made your life easier, better or worse? And what products do you have that make your like easier,better, worse? As for me I own a blackberry playbook, iPod touch 4g, iPod nano 4th gen and a apple tv 2g and I use my iPod touch for school/work and my apple tv for watching vacation videos, movies. Once the iPad mini comes out I'm probably going to trade in my Playbook for it.

More than anything it makes my life easier because it makes my wife's life easier. We both have iPhone 4s and 3rd Gen iPads now. iCloud makes it so that I don't have to worry about backing up data for her (like I did her laptop). She never liked using Google Calendars, so I switched to the iCloud calendars recently and we share our calendars to keep our events straight. We also share some reminders lists, it's great for a grocery list. We just add stuff as we think of it and I have it wherever / whenever I get the groceries.

The techie in me knows that the hardware specs might not be up to snuff for the geeks out there (Android guys), but the user in me loves how simple everything is and I really appreciate it for the non techies out there. The best technology just "gets out of the way" of the user to make their life simpler. The iPhone and iPad do this better than anything else I've used, and I build my own PCs. I'm absolutely thrilled with both products to the point that I've actually half looked at Macs with an eye to years from now when my relatively new PC kicks the bucket.

Exxod

May 15, 2012
Visit site
It's not quite "How has Apple changed your life.", but "How has technology, specifically Apple technology, improved your life; how has it affected the way in which you work, study, and interact with you friends and family?"
My first Apple product was the iPod touch 4th Gen, which I purchased back in September, and that was followed a month later by the iPhone 4. Both of these devices are tremendous resources, helping me stay in touch with my friends back in my home state, and, of course, helping me stay in the loop with my friends here where I currently am. They are also excellent portable media devices, capable of keeping me entertained for either a few minutes or many hours, depending on the situation. Whether it's watching videos, listening to music, playing games, or surfing the web, I always have something to do.
I haven't even mentioned my MacBook Pro, which I purchased at the end of March 2012. It's helped me me with basically everything. Haha.

dogxa

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site

I also own many apple product and then it is very happy.
I just buy the new iPad.
If you have some free top best free apps and best free iPad games,you may sharing to me.;)

xxplosive82

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site

I have:

iPhone 4S
iPad (3rd Gen)
Apple TV (3rd Gen)
MacBook Pro (Late 2011)

I'm new to Apple, which is why most of the stuff is the latest (I love my wife). It's all so simple! I am pretty good with tech, but that doesn't mean I like things to be complicated. The best part, though, is the ECOSYSTEM. All the apps you could ever want are on iOS. iCloud is a really neat service that keeps everything synced up between my iDevices. I'm happy with the walled garden. And apple products are easy on the eyes.

Do I wish I could tinker a little more? Sure, but not enough to ditch Apple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Apple "hasn't" changed my life at all. I use my iPhone and iPad same as any other product that I own. ;)

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

phonejunky

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
It has made my life easier by minimizing my work load in terms of carrying around a suitcase and what not. Now I just carry my iPad and iPhone, I don't even use a computer anymore except when back at home.

StephenBB81

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site

Apple most certainly has not made my life easier:
Even before the purchase of my iPhone and iPad Apple made my day to day life hard. Clients with Apple computers requiring dumbed down versions of spreadsheets to work in the non MS Office Mac world as they were told that what every office suite was "just as good as MS Office" when it is in fact not.
But now that I have an iPhone/iPad a whole new set of difficulties has erupted.
The time it takes to write and proof read my emails has gone up about 40%, making writing emails almost not worth it using this combination, I am expecting to speed up, and catch my spelling errors faster than my finger hits space and auto corrects the completely wrong word in it's place but for the time being any email requiring 150+ words goes to the BlackBerry, or the Laptop for reply.

I have found iTunes to still remain equally as horrible as it was back when I had the iPod Touch, nice piece of hardware if it were not for the iTunes connection, I am looking for corporate approved drag and drop methods with the iPad more so than the iPhone, but ideally for both,

The iPad is HUGE! I'm used to being hands free, PlayBook in one pocket, 2 phones in other pockets, now I need to lug around this iPad, the 4G speeds are nice, and the iPad is becoming a very big selling tool for me to get an Android device running 4G, but I'm determined to not give up on this iPad if so many people love it so, I have to figure out why but it is painful for me to do so at the moment.

The ONLY positive things I can say about my Apple devices are that the iPhone4S's camera does take some fantastic quality pictures, not yet enough to do away with the DSLR camera, but by far the best pictures taken on a smartphone. I don't take many pictures with my phones, but I certainly will be pulling out the iPhone when I do.

dogxa

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I like to see movies on my Mac, saving money and I didn't go out. And I found a nice way to watch kinds of video formats using a powerful video converter from aneesoft. It's really nice.

Nicky1983

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I saw a Super Bowl commercial of the iPhone and had one every since. It just works and I'm not worried about things messing up because apple will replace it if something does go wrong or give u a really good price on one out of warranty.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy