How does Lane Guidance work in Apple Maps

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
The lane guidance works well. It shows the lane you need to be in at the top of the map in a black rectangle; it shows an arrow for each of the lanes, with most lanes dimmed and the lane(s) you need to be in bright white. What I found interesting is that it told me to be in the second lane from the right. The right lane exited shortly before my exit, and then when that lane ended it updated to show I needed to be in the right lane.

samduffy

Apr 21, 2016
Visit site
ok i live in Ireland does this work in cities with 1 or 2 lanes or big highways mostly as ive been out on our city roads with few roads and i didn't show but siri did say stay in the right lane but no visuals. Does this require big highways

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
ok i live in Ireland does this work in cities with 1 or 2 lanes or big highways mostly as ive been out on our city roads with few roads and i didn't show but siri did say stay in the right lane but no visuals. Does this require big highways

You generally need to be on larger roads with multiple lanes going in each direction. I’m sure the geographic area plays a big part. It may not be available in Ireland.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekintech1