How do I delete this alarm?

joemontana57

Oct 20, 2020
Visit site
When I first started messing around with the alarm clock, had me set up this one with all the go to sleep stuff and the wake up stuff.

Then I figured out that I could just set alarms without all the fancy stuff. However now I cannot delete that first IMG_0678.JPG. It’s on the top of my screenshot. Does anyone know how to delete that alarm. If I swipe nothing happens, if I long press nothing happens. When I click on the change button all I can do is change the time for the alarm but it doesn’t give me a delete option

comiken205

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
When I first started messing around with the alarm clock, had me set up this one with all the go to sleep stuff and the wake up stuff.

Then I figured out that I could just set alarms without all the fancy stuff. However now I cannot delete that first View attachment 129733. It’s on the top of my screenshot. Does anyone know how to delete that alarm. If I swipe nothing happens, if I long press nothing happens. When I click on the change button all I can do is change the time for the alarm but it doesn’t give me a delete option

Tap on change and toggle the wake up alarm. That should turn it off. I just checked it and that worked for me.

joemontana57

Oct 20, 2020
Visit site
Hopefully it will work. Perhaps it will say tomorrow only in perpetuity. I just wish that I could delete the darn thing, it’s annoying to see it.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Tap "change" then scroll down and tap "delete alarm". It will still show at the top, but will be turned off. This feature used to be at the bottom with the other tabs. Once turned off, just ignore it.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I think this is correct. I believe that you may have set this alarm up via the Sleep Mode, which is found in the Health App.

I don't see "sleep mode" in the Health app, unless you refer to this. ↓↓
f8fb29ebbb7a155f0a639dcf73815dcd.jpg

joemontana57

Oct 20, 2020
Visit site
Tap "change" then scroll down and tap "delete alarm". It will still show at the top, but will be turned off. This feature used to be at the bottom with the other tabs. Once turned off, just ignore it.

It only turns off One day at a time.I have to remember to turn it off every day, and I can’t figure out where to delete it

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
It only turns off One day at a time.I have to remember to turn it off every day, and I can’t figure out where to delete it

You may still have it set up. Look in the Health app and see if there's a way to turn it off there. Here's what mine looks like. Does yours say, "Set up"?
SIX_01273F4E-D8B1-4ADA-8AA3-BB856F45DC67.jpg

joemontana57

Oct 20, 2020
Visit site
This is what mine looks like. I talked to a guy at Apple today, he ledIMG_0686.JPG me through some stuff that supposedly will keep it turned off. I guess I’ll see tomorrow

anon(10700196)

Jul 18, 2020
Visit site
Ever since one of the iOS 13's, I felt they made the alarm option too bloody complicated.
A moment ago, I even went to check mine on my iPhone 12 Pro Max, and right now it shows "No Alarm".

Here's hoping come Monday, it shows active again. I don't even want to mess with it, to make matters worse...

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Go to Health > Sleep and disable Sleep Schedule
This will turn that alarm off indefinitely but will not delete it. With that I mean that it will always show up in the Clock app under alarms but will not be set to any time. It will be off.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Ever since one of the iOS 13's, I felt they made the alarm option too bloody complicated.
A moment ago, I even went to check mine on my iPhone 12 Pro Max, and right now it shows "No Alarm".

Here's hoping come Monday, it shows active again. I don't even want to mess with it, to make matters worse...

If you want that feature turned completely off, you must do it in the Health app. See the directions @Tartarus offered. The Bedtime feature will still show in the Clock app, but it will be off.

isaac_gotu

Jun 10, 2021
Visit site
Yoo so I know this is an older post so I hope you’ve got this worked out before now but if not here goes. Click on “edit” and then the option to “change” your alarm should appear - hit that. Now you need to scroll down to bottom of screen and hit “edit sleep schedule”. On this page the first option will let you turn off your sleep schedule and that will stop the alarm from going off but if you trying to like delete it entirely then you’ll hit “edit” under the time display that’s under “full schedule”. On this page you’ll see the long sought after “delete” button. Got you famo.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77