How can I get my Logitech wireless mouse to work w/my Mac?

Volcanicstrad37

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
After getting a new Macbook pro last November I went on the site here to see the best wireless mice to get. I ended up grabbing a Logitech g602. So after buying a Havit Docking station that has regular USB ports, I plugged in the receiver of the mouse and nothing happened. I downloaded lasted Logitech software and been searching the web to find solutions. All I get from the Logitec software is device not found. I have been using the moue on my PC for a couple of months but not able to get it to connect to the Mac. Need some help please. I am very familiar with PCs but this is my first Mac. Thanks everyone!

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Hello there @Volcanicstrad37. I hope you are doing well today.

Yes, that is an interesting issue. I personally use many Logitech devices with my iMac and MacBook Pro on a daily basis and have never had any issues. FYI, I really like the looks of that G602 mouse.

So, let's try this. Connect the Logitech dongle directly into the MBP and do not use the docking station. You may need to get a USB to lightning adapter but try taking the docking station out of the equation as see if it works.

Hope this helps.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I have had issues with usb receivers and my 2017 MBP and my current iMac Pro. the keyboard would lag horribly forcing me to stop using my ergonomic keyboard and mouse, which honestly screw the design philosophy and design a proper keyboard that is ergonomic.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dennis Anderson Julien