How awsome is Scribblenauts Remix?

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
This is one of the most original puzzle game I ever played. Most of the levels require a lot of creativity, and it's fun try to solve them in different way.
I'm so excited for this game that I wrote an article on my blog about it, you can find it here:
andreasalomoni.com/blog/2011/10/scribblenauts-remix-play-with-your-creativity/

What you think of this game?

Freiteez

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
I think its pretty good. I played it on the DS and it seems like more of the same. But thats not a bad thing haha.

Kristy_Lyn

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Scribblenauts Remix

This is one of the most original puzzle game I ever played. Most of the levels require a lot of creativity, and it's fun try to solve them in different way.
I'm so excited for this game that I wrote an article on my blog about it, you can find it here:
andreasalomoni.com/blog/2011/10/scribblenauts-remix-play-with-your-creativity/

What you think of this game?

I just wanted to write a quick message saying how awesome I think this game is and it's a steal for .99 cents. I have found it quite addictive, but what I have really been impressed by is the fact that my 7 year old is being absorbed by it and in the process is trouble shooting, and learning to type and spell different words. He doesn't even realize that he is learning, which is perfect. It doesn't have the feel of an educational app at all, but totally is for the young kids that need help with typing and spelling.

My 5 yr old is even sitting beside him yelling out suggestions and trying to help sound them out. It's great...

Perfect educational game in disguise of an awesomely fun game!! 5 gold star rating for Scribblenauts Remix

Click

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
I have to agree that this game is super fun. My only downfall is that I was able to beat it within two days. I am now working through getting all the achievements. I currently need 6. I'm hoping that they update it after the holidays to add more content. Overall for .99cents this game is worth it!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy