Hi, how do I reset my safari window size back to default size?

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Im going to assume you're talking about a Mac. I'm not sure if there's a way to do this without wiping your device and starting fresh.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Not sure what you ask. Are you talking about the difference between the desktop view and mobile view?

What device are you asking about?

Feb 3, 2014
Visit site
My apologies. I'm talking about on a MacBook Pro. I want the window size in safari back to the default size... Like it was brand new. I stretched it out now would like to get back to the regular size.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
My apologies. I'm talking about on a MacBook Pro. I want the window size in safari back to the default size... Like it was brand new. I stretched it out now would like to get back to the regular size.

If no one answers tonight, check tomorrow. On Windows window sizes were adjusted with an icon in the top right corner.? XP LOL

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

You can always drag the corner back. Otherwise you'll have to wipe & start fresh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekintech1