HELP PLEASE - i think iv been ripped off :(

TOASTIE

Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
hi . i bought an iphone for my mrs at a car boot sale , he showed me it working and it was a fair price so i had it .

now i get home its locked up . itunes say every sim is the rong one , iv tried v fone and o2 and tescos and virgin .

it offers me 999 calls and show the pic of the plug to go in the pc but thats about it .

it shows me the IMEI NUMBER and the ICCID , will that help ?

is it ok to put um up on here ?

many thanks for any help , thanks d

TOASTIE

Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
its says i need a compatible sim to activate it , iv tried the sim out of my phone but i bought the phone second-hand and it was already working when i put my sim in it , is there a special sim i need ? . cheers d

jdavis530

May 18, 2010
Visit site
you can always try this: take the sim out of the iphone you just bought, and jailbreak it with limera1n, and it should activate the phone without a sim card.

RG13

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
you can always try this: take the sim out of the iphone you just bought, and jailbreak it with limera1n, and it should activate the phone without a sim card.

this would not work unless is already activated
in this case is not since hes asking for help
which country ur from?
In USA u need insert an at&t sim card
to activate then u can jailbreak/unlock and use any other
carrier sim.

TOASTIE

Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
im in the uk , i dont know what its locked to . as far as i know its o2 . iv tried lots of network but it needs activating , iv seen on line something about putting a phone book sim in it to activate it , anyone know any thing about that ?

cheers for any help

jairo1daywrk4apple

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
hmm im not positive about this but cant you just put the phone into dfu mode and it'll reset everything and then put your sim card in and reactivate it?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trexgameaz