johnalee

Aug 31, 2014
Visit site
Hello my name is John, I have been using the Apple IPhone since the first one in 2007. I have tried several other phones and operating systems just to tinker with them but have always had an iPhone as my daily driver. I am looking forward to being active on this forum.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to iMore John! :)

Wow that's impressive. That's 10 years of being a Apple customer. I must say that Apple do make some seriously quality products. My Macbook Pro has lasted me over 5 years and still working wonderfully. Hope to see you around the forums John. Maybe i can learn some stuff from you.

johnalee

Aug 31, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to iMore John! :)

Wow that's impressive. That's 10 years of being a Apple customer. I must say that Apple do make some seriously quality products. My Macbook Pro has lasted me over 5 years and still working wonderfully. Hope to see you around the forums John. Maybe i can learn some stuff from you.

Thanks Matty! I started with the original iPod (I still have it). Then got the first iPhone, actually the 4gb one which seems to be super rare. Also used the Apple computers (1st iMac, lampshade iMac, and the third gen) my first gen MacBook Air lasted about 5 years and still sold it for good money lol. I have learned a lot through the years. I have always had good luck with apple products and their service has always been stellar for any issues I have had. Thanks for the kind words.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Thanks Matty! I started with the original iPod (I still have it). Then got the first iPhone, actually the 4gb one which seems to be super rare. Also used the Apple computers (1st iMac, lampshade iMac, and the third gen) my first gen MacBook Air lasted about 5 years and still sold it for good money lol. I have learned a lot through the years. I have always had good luck with apple products and their service has always been stellar for any issues I have had. Thanks for the kind words.

There is a Youtuber called 'EverythingApplePro' and he bought an original iPhone for something like $2,500 haha. So that iPhone is defiantly in high demand for some collections. (Mint In Box) obviously. So hold onto you old Apple products. You never know what the future holds. Especially if they are in decent condition.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SarahWilkerson