Hello from a former Android owner

camobear915

Oct 29, 2020
Visit site
Hello everyone! I have been an Android user since the Motorola Droid was released in late 2009. My wife switched to Apple back in 2015 but I stuck with Android. For the past couple of months, I have been using my wife's iPad Air 2 (she upgraded to the Pro 12.9) and an iPhone 7 from work. Well I got hooked on iOS and recently made the decision to switch. I got the iPhone 12 Pro, iPad Air 4, and Apple Watch 6. There are some things I miss from Android but I think I will be sticking with Apple for the foreseeable future. When it comes to mobile tech, we are no longer a house divided :rotfl:

Attachments

• IMG_3154.jpg
    IMG_3154.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 3

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Hello everyone! I have been an Android user since the Motorola Droid was released in late 2009. My wife switched to Apple back in 2015 but I stuck with Android. For the past couple of months, I have been using my wife's iPad Air 2 (she upgraded to the Pro 12.9) and an iPhone 7 from work. Well I got hooked on iOS and recently made the decision to switch. I got the iPhone 12 Pro, iPad Air 4, and Apple Watch 6. There are some things I miss from Android but I think I will be sticking with Apple for the foreseeable future. When it comes to mobile tech, we are no longer a house divided :rotfl:

Hello and welcome to iMore!!! Congratulations on all your new devices... that is so exciting. Don't hesitate to post any questions you may have!