GREAT Case!

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Does this really protect the iPhone? Sure it's bulky, but it only covers one side of the iPhone. This is the problem with a lot of iPad cases where the iPad moves around inside the case and will actually break when the iPad is dropped on its corner.

Anybody actually use this thing?

gmz73

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
Does this really protect the iPhone? Sure it's bulky, but it only covers one side of the iPhone. This is the problem with a lot of iPad cases where the iPad moves around inside the case and will actually break when the iPad is dropped on its corner.

Me thinks now you are just trolling. Did you read the thread? Bookbook looks like a great case and the posters in this thread have given it great reviews.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AJ_Watson

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site

Had you read all the posts you wouldn't be asking if anyone actually uses "this thing"

Sent using smoke and mirrors.

Last edited:

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I ordered one tonight from the Apple Store online and opted for 2 day shipping ($10) should arrive by 10/13 or 10/14. Kind of on the fence about the case though, it looks great and I don't have a lot of stuff in my wallet so the marriage of phone/wallet case is ideal.

I am just looking for more feedback from any guys who bought this case, if the ID holder affects the screen protectors and how it fits in the pocket.

I read the reivews posted but looking for a few more guys to post.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I love the case. I don't personally use it as a wallet, just a phone case and have a few of my business cards, that's all. I not really want to get rid of my wallet.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I saw this in person at the apple store. it's quite nice, but as someone who just had her phone stolen, I am REALLY not sure Ill buy this thing unless it's just to use when I go to a ballgame or bar, and can put it in my little swingpack purse. I don't want to risk losing EVERYTHING at one time

Nicodm

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
It looks so nice, but I don't like the idea of me sitting on the train playing on my iphone and having my bank card and id on display for everyone to see

breadmanjp

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
I got my BookBook from the Apple Store at the mall and I can't tell you how pleased I am with it. It really looks fantastic and fits the 4s perfectly. I only carry my license and 2 credit cards in it but it folds exactly as promised. And every time I use it, someone comments on how cool it is!...I think it is a great case for my iPhone 4s.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekintech1