Giveaway: Pad & Quill Little Black Book for iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

redneck86

May 28, 2011
Visit site
The look very nice.. i think the addition of the small pocket on the inside cover was a nice touch.
This would be a nice case for people who are not rough enough on their phones to warrant a Otterbox.

gwa584

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Nice that the camera is still available...

Nice that the camera is still available when it's closed, but with the back cover the lens won't get scratched (easily)!

techmom#IM

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Cloaking Device!!

The description says it is aCloaking Device! That is the coolest feature. I also like the pocket and rounded corners and it looks like the iPhone flips out easily with the bookmark for when I need it naked.
I sure could use a new case and this is beautiful!

mattie531k

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Unique

I'm tired of all cases that basically all look the same. Also cases that offer space for credit cards and ID are good for when I don't want to have my wallet, like for shows. A nice cases that looks good and protects my phone would be perfect.

durbin

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
what a fantastic concept and brilliant idea. I love the old school look of it, and I'm old enough that I had a true little black book.....would be fun to have a 2011 version :)

DougFNJ

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
It appears Pad & Quill pay as much attention to detail and design on the Little Black Book as the Apple products being put in it. It looks like they were very intentional in the materials used, from the Italian Leather, to the birch wood, as well as the fine touch of cloth.

It looks like it will offer great protection, and I hope I am lucky enough to win one.

Thank you as always for the generous contest to TiPb and Pad & Quill. :D

chickhien

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
pad&quill

after watching both my brothers, wife, and sisterinlaws switch from crackberry to iphone, i have caved and picked up an iphone 4. ive had to endure 2 years of trash talk from them for hanging onto a dinosaur of a smarthphone...no better way than to dress my new phone up with this black book. i would be able to trash talk back, without having to say one word. that is one sexy black book.

pendragyn

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
I think this case is awesome. I like the design of the iPhone so I don't like bulky, boxy cases. But the Little Black Book case has a nice style to it.

ckillam3

May 11, 2009
Visit site
First, it would make my iPhone the most unique among my friend's iPhones. Second, I like the size and simplicity of the case. Third, I see no problem retrieving it from my pocket. This case is very nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emii28