Giveaway: Pad & Quill Little Black Book for iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

_heatherly

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Enter me, pretty please!

Love the fact that you can put credit cards or cash inside it! Perfect if you want to go out and don't want to have to carry your whole purse with you! And it's different than all the other cases out there!

se7en__

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Ahh, how I was fond of my old little black book. It's impossible to get a little black book big enough to write down all the must-remember names and phone numbers, but the iPhone solves this awful logistic issue, and this Pad & Quill gives it the finishing ultra-stylish touch! :)

Blackcash

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
This is sweet looking. Not only does it protect the iPhone, it is practical with the pocket to hold some extras. This would be an awesome addition to the phone.

nsquared

May 31, 2008
Visit site
Want one!

I am a big, big fan of Moleskin notebooks, so when I saw this I knew I wanted one! I love the simple, analog styling and the way it makes your iPhone look like a tidy little notebook.

JRoid

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Click to view quoted image

We're big fans of Pad & Quill so when they offered to give the TiPb Nation the chance to get one of five (5) of their gorgeous Little Black Book cases for iPhone 4S and iPhone 4 for FREE, we jumped on it! (Carefully, we didn't want to risk damaging any of those Baltic Birch and Italian bonded leather beauties!). Like we said in our Little Black Book review:

And the new version is even better, with a pocket to keep some cards or some cash!

So you want one of your very own? Of course you do! And here's all you have to do to get it:

1. Head over to Pad & Quill's Little Black Book page and check out all the details.
  2. Leave us a reply below telling us what you like most about the Little Black Book and why you want one.
  3. That's it, you're entered!

So what are you waiting for? Enter now!

Courtesy: Pad & Quil
I enjoy how it is so...sophisticated...this would be a great addition to my thick frame glasses. Also, I think i would enjoy saying, "so i got my black book for a freak to call," while sitting in the passenger side of my best friends ride...hahahah

tipb...let me get one of these..lolz..:D

Speak

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I have wanted this case since I first saw it online. I saw it in person, only want it more. I already use the pocket Moleskines, and this would only help me downsize the number I need to carry alongside by replacing a few with Evernote and the stock Notes app.

stargirld

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Love P&Q!

Oh, I would LOVE to have this case! I have a gorgeous leather P&Q case on my iPad 2. It would be so great to have an iPhone case to match!

nycfly

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I really like the fact that it is slim and has a place for money, credit cards, and your license. It looks extremely durable and the perfect all-in-one case for you to bring out for a day of errands or a night at the bar. Would love to have one of these!

jameslaz

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
It is just cool, that's why I want one. I have not seen one before and I like it. It's just what I need to keep my iPhone 4S in my pocket.

skipneumann

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
I would have tremendous pride if I was selected to own this case! I am the last of my buddies to buy an iphone but I would be the first to encase mine in Baltic Birch... I would become the boy my Mom always dreamed of and the envy of many!

hls811

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
My Brother in Law has one for his iPad and loves it.. I think its the ideal case for the iPhone and adds a little element of class over the standard plastic and rubber ones everywhere else. And it looks convenient enough to pop it out if you want to go naked for a while!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dennis Anderson Julien