Giveaway: Element Case Vapor COMP Epiphany for iPhone 4, iPhone 4S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tmoyes

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I love this case..even before I saw this contest

How can you not love that it is made in the good ole U.S. of A.? The powder coated aluminum seems to scream quality and it would be really nice to be able to change the back plate.

I would kill for this (but probably couldn't afford the price tag) in white!

KLieu

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
I instantly fell in love with the series. It's the first time i've seen a case like that, that would complement the iphone 4 so well. After reading the specs it's so well designed same time not cheapen the iphone.

The features that stands out to me is the aluminum frame and the interchangeable back plates. Options to set your iphone to your mood.

If i win i would like the blue one and would make an excellent gift for my wife.

anon(4699939)

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
super awesome case. I have went many times over to their site to drool on some white cases. i think that white case with white iPhone is absolutely amazing combination. I love that it has crystal clear finish!!! I love the white color, and i Love TiPb!! :)

ckillam3

May 11, 2009
Visit site
[FONT=&quot]Well, I have been reviewing cases for my 4S purchase and the Vapor COMP Epiphany is my number one. This is not because of the status of having an expensive case, but rather because of the look and functionality. Do you agree?[/FONT]

Corey

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I really like the clean design on the case. It's not goofy or uselessly over complicated, just clean looking.

Epiphany Blue, please!

SamHaggerty

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
To be honest the picture for these cases seals the deal for me. With the machined aluminium frame and powder coated finish you can tell it would complement my iPhone 4S just beautifully. After years of owning Apple products this is the only case I've found that looks to protect the device without compromising the elegant look. I would like it in white please :-D

freefi5h

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Love it

I've like element cases for awhile, but never been able to afford one. I love the futuristic look that incorporates quality and durability. They look really sharp, aren't overly bulky, and are functional and sick to look at. I think most cases hide my gorgeous black iphone 4s, but this one looks does it justice. I want a white one please!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekintech1