GIVE AWAY: White iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

andyokc

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
My friend used to do server installs & trainings for a floundering tech company. He expensed a $300 DeWalt cordless drill he purchased just to drill just 4 holes in a server rack. Since he was out of town and didn't want to have to try & pack it for the flight home, he just left it there for the local maintenance guy.

nekomeow

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
WHITE Iphone 4 Giveaway!

The most expense I've ever had was on some Tokidoki boots that were about $160. Tokidoki stuff are expensive! o-o lol

Oh.... btw, me wants an iphone please!!! ^c^/

iSaLiH

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Well, the craziest thing I have ever put on a expense report or invoice....would be all the gadgets and accessories I buy, on the monthly bases. Why? The thing is, I'm from Bosnia & Herzegovina (for those of you who don't know: a country in Southern Europe, former Yugoslavia ) and in my country, it's nearly impossible to legally buy most of the gadgets and accessories... since I'm a real gadget addict, or to be precise a geek, I'm forced to improvise and find a way to get the gadgets I crave for. So, I usually contact friends and family from abroad to use their credit cards and buy the things I bid for, or the things I order (I give them money, when they come to Bosnia) because in Bosnia it's not an easy task, actually it's nearly impossible to shop online, people tell me I'm crazy, because I order stuff from around the world, and usually don't believe me when I say, this arrived from USA, Bangkok, London, Berlin... some of the things I bought using this method.....in 2006, I contacted a friend from Austria to buy me all sorts of accessories for my Sony Ericsson phones, like external flash MXE-60, Micro Travel Charger CMT-60, special PIVOT silicone cases, card readers...and other accessories that weren't available on the Bosnian market; in 2007, I contacted a friend from America, to buy me a phone from Thailand, on e-Bay (i-mobile 902, an 8 MP camera phone with a CCD Sony sensor in it), and the phone arrived in 10 days...do I need to say that the phone was an eye-catcher with it's 8 MP CCD lens in 2007... last year I contacted a cousin from Sweden to buy me a Sony Ericsson MW60 Stereo Bluetooth headphones (an item that's impossible to buy in Bosnia), a friend from America to buy me a NIKON D5000 DSLR (because here, we usually get refurbished DSLR's here), a former neighbor who now lives in Croatia to buy me a Sony Ericsson C901 (a phone that was available only on selected markets), and an iPhone 3GS (in Bosnia, iPhone is available only on the black market)... and the list goes on... anyway... I'm the type of person who is determined to get the things he wants... shortly after the war, I used to walk for 2 hours, almost every week, to get to the nearest UN base, where the only Music Shop was located, just so I could buy few music CD's. :)

p.s. Hope this giveaway is international, because I really want a white iPhone 4 (here in my country, one can only buy a black iPhone 4 (unlocked by the Gewey SIM) on the black market, with an insanely high price tag)

tperlmutter

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Once heard a rumor at work about a guy who expensed $65,000 on clients to woo them for a multi-million dollar contract. It was a very sketchy list of line items from the stories.

samha75

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Three Yankees game tickets that were four rows behind home plate. The tickets were scalped. I justified it by noting the clients flew all the way in from Korea and no one knew they liked the Yankees until that day.

sbeven

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
I once saw a trip to Vegas and a receipt for drinks at a strip club on an itemized expense report I was reviewing. True story.

cpxnathan

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Purse.

So it was my friend's 3rd anniversary with his girlfriend and she wanted a purse that was more than 1,000 dollars....long story short it got ran over and for some reason stolen afterwards....

insman1

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Way Out

Took a client to an adult entertainment venue. Drinks and whatever, and listed it as food. Goot busted when the name of the place got me. Oh well, nothing ventured, nthing gained...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBawseEB